Vagtastic Voyage Vagtastic Voyage

LOve yur artsyle man

So unique, there's something so ominous to it, keep up the good work 5/5 and 9/10

LenardNotLenny responds:

thanks! Ominous is good... :)

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

great job

good not great

Red Code Red Code

easy!

I liked it and beat it I suggest more stuff... and by Beat it I mean maxed out everything

Metro.Siberia Metro.Siberia

great

great visuals although the concept isn't original.
still I liked it

Sonny Sonny

Simply amazing, except for the glich

well I was playing the first stage on the boat and well I died (T_T) then when i clicked reload, simply the stages started flipping and I went to the world map and then the last stage and it said I had undefined money(unlimited) and I had full stats. You might wanna check that glich out and fix it folks. Still I love the game, keep it up!

SideScroller Two SideScroller Two

don't listen to the guy below me!

great try! I mean atleast it worked. Here are things you could improve; graphics-dont have a smilie guy instead findout how to make walking characters. Next, the jump- try to set a limit on jump, just ask around the forum to find out how you do it.
Next, health- I say in platformers health is a no-no! instead try to make lives and have instant deaths. Also if you're going to have a flying ball make borders, the forum can help you with that. Ideas- look at platformers in the portal and find ideas and inspiration. Who knows you could just have the next mario. PM me if you need anything else.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

fine, i know how to make them walk

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Hey I saw this

man, just wanted to say it was a Great game! Um... I saw it in the forums and it was looking very good. You might wanna find out how to make the a flash lite game or even you might wanna look into a finding a way to get Tom Fulp to sell it on the Xbox live Arcade, just like alien homonoid. The only bad thing was the tremendous lag. Anyway, Good luck =)

Retroid Retroid

well yea

fun game and all but kinda weird. Anyway "******THIS GAME IS PLAYABLE ON THE Wii!!******" <-------well yea any mouse game can be played on the wii. (ive tried)

Run and Walk Cycle Tut Run and Walk Cycle Tut

great first tut man

that was professional quality and all. But this has been done too many times over. Although many flash producers can't make a functioning stick figure walk... Next time broaden on a subject that none have Tutorialized before on this site.

Santa Dance Santa Dance

DDR is Dance dance revolution

and no he didn't If he had there would be arrows that would move up the screen. And so what everyone likes DDr and look in the rhythm game section ccolclough. There are move games like DDR. Ccoclough you are too ignorant!

zijian60 responds:

So tts DDR... havnt play it before, lol. But thanks criticalhammer1 =)